Your privacy highly matters to VRKemono.
Please check from time to time whether it has been updated.
OUR PRINCIPLE IS NO COLLECTION/PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
We normally do not and will not collect or otherwise process any personal data (whether yours, or any other person’s), even when you purchase our game(s), play it or use any self-development kit, etc.
That means we do not know your name, physical address, IP address, geolocation, etc.
In other words and for the purpose of EU Regulation no.2016/679 on personal data (the “GDPR”) (or any similar legislation if you are located outside of the EU), VRKemono is neither a controller, nor a processor in respect of your personal data.
However, your personal data (if any) may be collected and processed by the internet distribution platform wherefrom you purchase our game(s).
For any request concerning your personal data, please refer to the terms of service/sale of that internet distribution platform, which must provide you with the contact details of the relevant data protection officer(s).
VRKemono has no control over and is not responsible for how your data is being processed by an internet platform.
We may decide to collect anonymized information from your play of our game(s).
We would use such information to analyze and improve our game(s) and support our internal operations.
Anonymized information means that it cannot be used to identify any particular player
WHAT IF WE HAPPEN TO COLLECT/PROCESS OF PERSONAL DATA?
In the event that VRKemono would happen to collect and process personal data with respect to you, the following rules would apply:
- Your consent would have to be expressly obtained.
- Such a collection and processing of your personal data would have to be necessary for VRKemono to either sell you game(s) or provide you other VRkemono services. Only that information which is strictly necessary for these purposes would be collected.
- VRKemono is a Georgian LLC with registered office at Agmashenebeli avenue 65, 0102, Tbilisi, Georgia, its legal representative is its Founder (chief executive officer) and you may email him/her at email@example.com.
- VRKemono would normally not transfer your personal data to any other person, unless if mandatorily requested to do so by a French authority duly entitled to make such a request
- VRKemono would generally not keep your personal data for more than five (5) years after collection (being the usual time during which civil liability suits may be initiated in Georgia).
6. You would have the right to request in writing (i) a list of the personal data held by VRKemono with respect to you, the correction, deletion, limitation to the processing of, the portability/transferability of your personal data, and/or to oppose the processing of your data, or (ii) to lodge a claim in Georgia as the case may be with your local personal data protection agency. We would recommend you to contact us via our website contact form at: https://vrkemono.com/contact/.